THE COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
Red Squirrel has signed up to the Fáilte Ireland ‘Covid-19 Safety Charter’. This gives our customers and staff peace of mind that your health and safety is our top priority.
What is the COVID-19 Safety Charter?
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative designed to give comfort and reassurance to customers, employers and employees that a business is ready to re-open safely.
By voluntarily signing up to the Charter, Red Squirrel has agreed to follow the ‘Guidelines for Re-opening’ issued for businesses. We have also proved that our Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative has completed the Fáilte Ireland Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Business course and that all our staff have received all necessary training requirements.
It shows customers that all our staff have a clear understanding of Covid-19 and the standard precautions of infection control, that all staff are aware of their roles and responsibilities in preventing the spread of Covid-19 and that they consistently demonstrate good handwashing techniques and practices.
How Does It Work On Our Treasure Hunts?
Here is just a sample of some of the measures we undertake at all of our treasure hunt locations:
- Sanitisation of briefing station, clip boards, clue sites and all points of contact.
- Hand sanitisers are placed at various points on the route.
- All facilitators have taken our Covid-19 training.
- Team Leads have been trained as Covid-19 Compliance Officers.
- Treasure Hunt routes have a one-way system.
- Staggered Starting and finishing times.